Tag your photos and blogs

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2007
      All:

      Please use the tagging facility of your photo sharing and blogging
      services to tag you photos and blog entries with "foss.in" and
      "foss.in/2007" so that others can find them quickly.

      On flickr, it is not sufficient to put them in the foss.in pool - you
      *have* to tag them as above for people to be able to find them using a
      simple search.

      And we would really appreciate it if you could license your pictures under
      a Creative Commons license.

      Thanks!

      Atul Chitnis
      Bangalore, India
      http://atulchitnis.net
    • Gopal V
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2007
        Atul Chitnis wrote:

        > On flickr, it is not sufficient to put them in the foss.in pool - you
        > *have* to tag them as above for people to be able to find them using a
        > simple search.

        Machine tag it as

        upcoming:event=259335

        > And we would really appreciate it if you could license your pictures under
        > a Creative Commons license.

        BY-NC-SA or BY-ND?

        Cheers,
        Gopal
        --
        Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit.
        [There is no great genius without some touch of madness.]
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008
          On 11/12/07 Atul Chitnis wrote:

          > And we would really appreciate it if you could license your pictures
          > under
          > a Creative Commons license.

          In what is really late of me in uploading the photos (I have a good
          excuse - python-xmltramp wasn't installed in Fedora, and I didn't find
          free time to package it, till now :P) I have a few snapshots (some from
          a dodgy phone camera) taken at the conference

          All CC licensed, enjoy...

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/byte/sets/72157603734397537/

          --
          Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/