The approx time limit and a suggestion.

  • Vikrant Aivalli
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2002
      Hi All,

      As I am preparing to deliver a talk. I'd like to know how much time iz
      alloted for each speaker ??

      <snip>

      > The primary audience for this event were the core (or potential)
      > Linux-using
      > community of developers (/dev), system administrators (/adm), users (/usr)
      > and CxO/Managers/Decision makers (/cxo).

      </snip>

      With reference to the above I suggest a for students ( more importantly
      ) and home users (/home), I am suggesting this more bcoz my talk falls
      in this category. BTW (/usr) also seems fine but IMHO (/home) does
      better communication. Also IMHO, there is needed *some* newbie activity
      at LB2K2 and even at the meet. Think this out.

      Also, when can we expect call for speakers ??

      Take care.

      Reply soon.

      nerdy / vikky / vikrant aivalli

      //e-mail : aivalli at vsnl dot net
      &vikrant=aivalli@...

      Every story has three sides, yours, mine and the fact.
    • Prasad
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2002
        hi all,
        i was interested to know about the dignitaries coming to attend
        this event... can anyone please send me the name...

        Prasad
        (IIIT-Hyderabad)

        --
        Failure is not an option