Re: Photo/Video licenses again

  • Kartik Mistry
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2007
      On 24 Apr 2007 "Biju Chacko" wrote:
      > The GPL is not really a good license for media -- you would do better to
      > choose one of the CC licenses -- your intent will be clearer to licensors.
      >
      > -- b

      Please explain me why it is not good. I have seen so many
      documentation in GPL (See most of man pages!). CC is not compatible
      with DFSG and GFDL is ofcourse non-free (at current version)!

      It remind me that I should take one session at Foss.in/2007 about
      writing good documentation(s). I know there are many people here who
      wrote Fine manuals already!

      If ILUGD rule applies here, I am in for that :)

      How about subject like this: WTFM!

      Kartik Mistry | Eng: kartikmistry.org/blog
      0xD1028C8D | Guj: kartikm.wordpress.com