Tim Pritlove

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
    • Philip Tellis
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
        Sometime Today, AC cobbled together some glyphs to say:

        > Several of you have asked where to get the videos that he had shown, here
        > are the links:

        There's also a video of him speaking here:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5IHg2tZDEg

        --
        10.0 times 0.1 is hardly ever 1.0.
        - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2006
          Hi everyone

          I'm back home, finally :)

          I would like to know if there will be videos available for the talks. I
          saw a camera in the main auditorium, and I would love to have the videos
          from several talks. There is any idea of when they are going to be
          available?

          --
          "A little less conversation, a little more action please"
          °v° Sulamita Garcia