Heads-up: FOSS.IN/2006 talks registration ending Oct.08

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      All:

      A gentle reminder that talks registration for FOSS.IN/2006 ends on Sunday,
      October 8th.

      If you wish to present a talk/workshop/tutorial at FOSS.IN/2006, please
      put in your talk proposals *now* at

      http://foss.in/2006/cfp/speakers

      Make sure that you have read and understood the Call for Participation

      http://foss.in/2006/info/Call_for_Participation

      To summarise, FOSS.IN is primarily about three objectives:

      1. Highlighting Indian participation/contribution to FOSS projects

      2. Enabling/empowering qualified people to get involved with FOSS projects

      3. Sharing of non-introductory, advanced information or techniques related
      to FOSS technologies.

      We are most interested in Objective #1 (that's the .IN in our name :), but
      #2 and #3 are equally important.

      Also, I strongly suggest that people submit multiple talks on different
      subjects - that way your chances of getting selected improve considerably,
      because it is entirely possible that several people will submit talks on
      the same subject, but we obviously can choose only one of them.

      So go register and start submitting your talks! Time's tickin' away! :)

      FOSS.IN/2006
      Nov 24-26, Bangalore, India
      http://foss.in/2006
      Talk Submission now open!