Foss.in howto

  • Arvind
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006

      I am really interested in open source software development and have
      been hooked to Linux FC2 OS for the past two years. I would like to
      become an active member of FOSS.in. I am currently working in the IT
      services industry. Please anybody suggest.

      Regards,
      Arvind(Bangalore,INDIA)
    • Ramprasad B
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
        --- Arvind <arvind_rao18@...> wrote:

        > I would like to become an active member of FOSS.in.
        > Please anybody suggest.

        First step is to `Volunteer' for the event !. This is how you can help and
        participate in foss.in. Stay tuned for the Volunteer registration dates at
        http://foss.in/2006/info/Register.

        -
        Ramprasad B

        http://mail.yahoo.com