Live Reg status for foss.in!

  • pavithran
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2006
      i cant find the live registration status for foss.in!
      I would like to know why it was hidden!!!
      Please include in 2005 webpage ...
      also for the coming event ...
      Count student as delegate from my side:)
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2006
        On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, pavithran wrote:

        > i cant find the live registration status for foss.in!
        > I would like to know why it was hidden!!!

        It was linked from the actual registration frontpage, I think. When that
        page was disabled, the link was also disabled. I remember it being linked
        from the menu as well, but cant find it now.

        IAC, the stats are at http://foss.in/2005/delegates/stats.php

        Atul
      • Tejas Dinkar
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2006
          On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 10:33 +0530, Atul Chitnis wrote:
          > IAC, the stats are at http://foss.in/2005/delegates/stats.php

          Did these include the details of the on-the-spot registrations?

          Not the interests part (as we didn't have time to ask them), but the
          actual numbers.

          Also, any way of determining how many people registered v/s how many
          came from those registrations?

          Tejas
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 9, 2006
            On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Tejas Dinkar wrote:

            > On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 10:33 +0530, Atul Chitnis wrote:
            >> IAC, the stats are at http://foss.in/2005/delegates/stats.php
            >
            > Did these include the details of the on-the-spot registrations?

            These figures are only of people who registered online and actually showed
            up. The actual figure was 2733, but I think when i was handed that
            figure, some people had not been counted (possibly volunteers).

            I know that many more people showed up and registered on the spot, but I
            don't have those figures in a database. :( There is a stack of forms in my
            basement that needs to be entered, but guess what - no one ever
            volunteered to do that, and I am too lazy. Do I hear you volunteering? ;)

            Atul
          • pavithran
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
              So only 12 % students according to http://foss.in/2005/delegates/stats.php
              Thats too poor:(
              Maybe this is because of the time of the event .
              many VTU colleges were running that day!
              I think as this time its weekend ,Many students will turn out