Re: [foss.in] Next foss.in venue

  • Devdas Bhagat
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 1, 2006
      On 01/08/06 01:14 +0530, Anush Shetty wrote:
      > Can we have a minconf which deals on how FOSS tools are used in building
      > advanced technologies like grid computing, image processing /face
      > recognition , supercomputing applications etc.

      Thank you for volunteering.

      Devdas Bhagat
    • G Karunakar
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 1, 2006
        On 8/1/06, Devdas Bhagat <devdas@...> wrote:

        > On 01/08/06 01:14 +0530, Anush Shetty wrote:
        > > Can we have a minconf which deals on how FOSS tools are used in building
        > > advanced technologies like grid computing, image processing /face
        > > recognition , supercomputing applications etc.
        >

        > Thank you for volunteering.

        maybe a list needs to be maintained, who volunteered for what!!..

        Karunakar
      • Shreyas Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 1, 2006
          On 8/1/06, G Karunakar <indlinux@...> wrote:
          > maybe a list needs to be maintained, who volunteered for what!!..

          You are right, thank you for volunteering.

        • Anush Shetty
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 1, 2006
            Yep... I volunteer to organise a miniconf on "Advanced Applications using
            FOSS " .

            Anush

          • Arun Raghavan
            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 2, 2006
              On 8/1/06, Anush Shetty <itsanushshetty@...> wrote:
              > Yep... I volunteer to organise a miniconf on "Advanced Applications using
              > FOSS " .

              What you talked about sounded more like High-Performance Computing.
              Sounds like a plan.
              --
              Arun Raghavan
              (http://nemesis.accosted.net)