KPPP users please contribute...

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2005
      Hi Guys,

      We are trying to collect, settings for kppp provider info so we can make it
      easier for Indian users using dialup to connect to their isps. If u are using
      kppp to dialup to the internet please send the settings to me. Please make
      sure you dont send the username or password.

      You can easily send the settings by copying the file
      ~/.kde/usr/share/config/kppprc
      before u send it open it and check if
      Password=
      Username=
      fields are blank.
      Also the
      Name=
      is set to your provider so we know which ISP u are using.

      Just a small conttribution. But it would make life easier for Indian kde
      users. You can send it to me or to vivek.rai@...
      We will be collecting as much as we can before we send it to the kppp
      maintainer to include it in the next release.

      Im attaching the files we have collected so far

      --
      Steven Joseph

      ymsg: jsteve4@..., UT:75hrs
      I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.