Showcase your open source project at LinuxAsia's '.ORG Mela'

  • LinuxAsia Tux
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      We welcome all active open source contributors from
      the Indian sub-continent to showcase their work and
      projects at the LinuxAsia 2006 '.ORG Mela'.

      This expo area is free and open for all open source
      community members interested in presenting their open
      source projects to a FOSS-friendly (or sometimes
      curious) audience in New Delhi.

      Register your project at
      http://www.linuxasia.net/register/dot_org

      LinuxAsia Conference & Expo 2006