Re: [foss.in] LWN Report

  • Gopal V
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      Atul Chitnis wrote:
      > lwn.net/SubscriberLink/162669/4da8e19f0a8e228b/
      >
      > Jon Corbet reports in LWN.net about FOSS.IN.

      How badly is planet.foss.in hit ?

      For all practical purposes, all big files hosted on my blog
      now 302 into .nyud.net coral cache if hit via planet.foss.in
      referrer.

      If there's anyone else who has images on their blog hosted
      somewhere with a bandwidth limit, consider doing the same.

      Cheers,
      Gopal
      --
      The optimist thinks that this is the best of all possible worlds,
      and the pessimist knows it.