foss.in/05 - wonderful experience

  • Vamsee Kanakala
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi All,

      I just wanted to thank and congratulate everybody who made
      foss.in/05 happen. It was simply awesome. Being chosen to present on two
      topics was a double whammy for me and it took quite some preparation
      time. I didn't quite expect such an enthusiastic audience, and it was a
      great experience to present at foss.in for the first time.

      It makes me much more enthusiastic for the next time, to choose
      even more challenging topics and raise the bar (I just hope to God that
      I wont miss out on interesting talks again). Bravo, I love this event. I
      just wish I was a local guy to help you out, guys. Thank you all, for
      everyone who made this happen.

      Vamsee.