Re: [foss.in] foss.in/2006 (fwd)

  • Bill la Forge
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
      I just wanted to express my appreciation for being
      able to participate in foss.in/2005 and express a
      desire to speak at foss.in/2006.

      Two things I learned at foss.in/2005:

      1. There is a real demand for an agile wiki. Indeed,
      the problems with large and ageing wikis seem to be
      well known--difficult to reorganise and hard for
      newbies to navigate.

      2. My own product, the CompStrm Ark, is just too
      difficult to learn.

      I came away from foss.in/2005 with a renewed
      commitment to continuing work on my software and a
      focus on developing an easier to learn user interface.
      Being able to meet potential users at the conference
      and understand their issues was a unique opportunity.

      Many thanks!

      Bill la Forge

      Forum: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=367038
      Blog: http://laforge49.blogspot.com