Re: [foss.in] foss.in/2006 (fwd)

  • Philip Tellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
      Sometime Today, GG cobbled together some glyphs to say:

      > others were too. Ideally, workshops and hack sessions on board, then

      international waters == no patent issues :D

      --
      "I say we take off; nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
      - Corporal Hicks, in "Aliens"
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
        I just wanted to express my appreciation for being
        able to participate in foss.in/2005 and express a
        desire to speak at foss.in/2006.

        Two things I learned at foss.in/2005:

        1. There is a real demand for an agile wiki. Indeed,
        the problems with large and ageing wikis seem to be
        well known--difficult to reorganise and hard for
        newbies to navigate.

        2. My own product, the CompStrm Ark, is just too
        difficult to learn.

        I came away from foss.in/2005 with a renewed
        commitment to continuing work on my software and a
        focus on developing an easier to learn user interface.
        Being able to meet potential users at the conference
        and understand their issues was a unique opportunity.

        Many thanks!

        Bill la Forge

        Forum: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=367038
        Blog: http://laforge49.blogspot.com