Re: [foss.in] foss.in/2006 (fwd)
- Sometime Today, GG cobbled together some glyphs to say:
> others were too. Ideally, workshops and hack sessions on board, theninternational waters == no patent issues :D
"I say we take off; nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
- Corporal Hicks, in "Aliens"
- I just wanted to express my appreciation for being
able to participate in foss.in/2005 and express a
desire to speak at foss.in/2006.
Two things I learned at foss.in/2005:
1. There is a real demand for an agile wiki. Indeed,
the problems with large and ageing wikis seem to be
well known--difficult to reorganise and hard for
newbies to navigate.
2. My own product, the CompStrm Ark, is just too
difficult to learn.
I came away from foss.in/2005 with a renewed
commitment to continuing work on my software and a
focus on developing an easier to learn user interface.
Being able to meet potential users at the conference
and understand their issues was a unique opportunity.
Bill la Forge
Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html