Re: [foss.in] Re: For video

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
      On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Muthu Online wrote:

      > " > Bandwidth does not apply to networks alone "
      >
      > if there's a concern over exceeding the bandwidth-limit allotted by

      Brutally, to make this clear: what I mean by "Bandwidth does not apply to
      networks alone" is that human and financial inputs are bandwidth too.

      Some day, we will have enough manpower, and enough funding, to actually
      run the event the way we wanted to. It's been half a decade, and that
      hasn't happened yet.

      Rubbing it in with requests for something we clearly cannot cater to is
      just not helping.

      F O S S . I N / 2 0 0 5
      India's Premier FOSS Conference
      Nov 29 to Dec 02, 2005