Re: For video

  • Muthu Online
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
      " > Bandwidth does not apply to networks alone "

      if there's a concern over exceeding the bandwidth-limit allotted by
      one's hosting provider, then it can be avoided by cache-ing the video
      at coral cache, using the embed src format given below
      http://www.yourdomain.com.nyud.net:8090/videofoldername/video.wmv

      an audio podcast can be done next year, may be.

      muthu
      http://muthuonline.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
        On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Muthu Online wrote:

        > " > Bandwidth does not apply to networks alone "
        >
        > if there's a concern over exceeding the bandwidth-limit allotted by

        Brutally, to make this clear: what I mean by "Bandwidth does not apply to
        networks alone" is that human and financial inputs are bandwidth too.

        Some day, we will have enough manpower, and enough funding, to actually
        run the event the way we wanted to. It's been half a decade, and that
        hasn't happened yet.

        Rubbing it in with requests for something we clearly cannot cater to is
        just not helping.

        F O S S . I N / 2 0 0 5
        India's Premier FOSS Conference
        Nov 29 to Dec 02, 2005