vigyan Linux on the Download server, Demo

  • Vasundhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      I came across this FOSS version of custmised knoppix, with more tools added
      helping bioinformatics computations, which Gained importance in recent days
      because of the hype its going to have in india,

      motivated by "Zaheda" Talk on Homology and related issues in bioinformatics,
      I thought Its good to give this as a demo.

      Vasundhar