FOSS.IN/2005: Last call for online registration

  • Vasundhar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hi Friends,

      I am got a vigyan linux cd with me,which is customised knoppix for
      bioinformatics and chemoinformatics related studies.

      I guess, This is really a nice peace, to know WHAT is BIOINFORMATICS and
      what they really do,

      I dont mind giving a demo or talk of that setting up a stall if we can still
      make it.

      Wishes,
      Vasundhar