FOSS.IN/2005: Second List of Talks

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      All:

      Was this what you were looking for? :)

      http://foss.in/2005/schedules/

      No more changes to talks now - speakers can only cancel talks.

      Slides upload facility will be enabled later this week.

      Please check out the revised due dates at http://foss.in/2005/cfp/

      This has been a massive job, and a heart-wrenching one as well - it was
      really diofficult choosing from so many excellent talk submissions. We
      know that some of you will be disappointed, but please understand - we did
      what we could.

      There could be changes in topic/track names and some talk groupings, but
      in essence, this is it. Talk and speaker writeups will be released along
      with the schedules.

      I expect there will be some dropouts, and we do have a few talks in
      reserve to take care of that, but those people have already been informed.

      And that's it. A Happy Diwali and Eid Mubarak, everyone. Be happy, be
      safe, and lay off those infernal fireworks!