Re: [foss.in] T-Shirts

  • Dr Tarique Sani
    Message 1 of 90 , Sep 30, 2005
      Atul Chitnis wrote:

      >On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Philip Tellis wrote:
      >

      >>would be nice, but doesn't go with sports shoes, and also sticks out
      >>from under a jacket which makes it look very funny. It's also hard to
      >>get away gracefully with printing logos and designs on kurtas.
      >>

      >And introduces all sorts of new problems in design and cut for the
      >male/female versions. :(

      Indeed and we will have to order for a couple of tents as well, with T
      Shirts we can get away with just sacks with sleeves <g,d&r>

      PHP Applications for E-Biz: http://www.sanisoft.com

      Coppermine Picture Gallery: http://coppermine.sf.net
    • subbu_kk
      Message 90 of 90 , Oct 14, 2005
        --- In linux-bangalore-2005@yahoogroups.com, sashank <sashank@c...>
        wrote:

        > subbu_kk wrote:
        >
        > >But I feel it is not appropriate to redux it on a T-shirt. We
        could
        > >put it in our web-site, auditorium screens, panels, schedules
        etc.
        > >We could also begin our opening session with this quote.
        > >

        > when you want it everywhere , why not on T shirt tooo ?
        > which infact will reach the masses even after the event is
        over ...
        If we reduce it to a sound bite to fit it on a t-shirt, the essence
        of the stanza will be lost, IMHO. If the stanza does inspire someone
        to come with a good sound bite, it will an original one and it wont
        be Tagore's words.