Regarding Student Cooperation.

  • sridhar rao
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 5:22 AM
      Respected Members,

      Im Shridhar Rao,Final Year BE[IT]. i have attended LB04.

      Sir i would like to bring to into your notice that there are places in North which still needs to be exposed that some sort of Linux Meet is being taking place in India which is having International Credit as well.

      Why not we call for Engineering College Students from all over India for Showcasing their projects based on Linux?

      This will be the shortest and fastest means of making Linux familiar in new techies.

      I just wish next year i could see lot many students coming down for the meet 2k5.

      regards,

      Shridhar