getting lecturers. [WAS: Re: [lb/2004] New name for erstwhile LB/200x Event ]

  • kamathln
    Message 1 of 52 , Jan 31, 2005
      --- In linux-bangalore-2004@yahoogroups.com, Srichand Pendyala
      <srichand.pendyala@g...> wrote:
      > Getting colleges too use gcc/Bloodshed dev instead of TC, is more of
      > an issue with the administration than the students. So, the
      conference
      > will have to offer something for the lecturers as well.
      > Srichand Pendyala
      > http://srichand.net/

      OK, I guess we have to continue this on linux-bangalore-non-tech, But
      here goes: (I will also copypaste there , this is only for continuity
      purpose, so for any replies, go there).
      What about Calling a meeting specially for university people and
      lecturers only. Though not strict, we can "strongly recommend" all
      lecturers in city to attend the "Bangalore Lecturers Linux Meet" Of
      course, Lecturers and university people from other parts and others
      are also welcome, But the talks will be targetted at the lecturers
      and any syllabi and career influecers. More than talks , interesting
      and necassary Demos are very imoportant.
      - LK
      p.s: dont forget to continue topic in linux-bangalore-non-tech
    • kamathln
      Message 52 of 52 , Jan 31, 2005