Re: [lb/2004] Buttons and graphics

  • Kenneth Gonsalves
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 4, 2004
      On Thursday 04 November 2004 03:11 pm, you wrote:
      > On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
      > > are you guys trying to scare ppl away from bangalore - if so, you are
      > > doing a pretty good job
      >
      > Damn right! And let me add to that scare stuff:
      >
      > http://atulchitnis.net/diary/showentry/254

      please please fix the javascript problem on your site - Konq has been
      crashing on it for years now (first reported the problem about 3 years back)

      kg
    • arunissatan
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 18, 2004
        --- In linux-bangalore-2004@yahoogroups.com, Biju Chacko > >>I have an
        idea -- a Penguin stuck in Hosur Road
        > >>traffic jam - it will
        > >>also do wonders for warning visitors to Bangalore.
        > >>:-/
        > >

        > > I'd vote for Bannerghatta road.
        >
        > Hmmm ... I'd suggest a Penguin sitting in a Coffee Day sipping on his
        > latte and bitching about the traffic on both Hosur Rd and
        Bannerghatta Rd.

        > That would more accurately reflect the average Bangalore techie!

        You bring Atul, I'll bring his penguin suit.

        I shouldn't be saying these things so close to D-Day, being a
        volunteer and all. What can I say, I'm obviously suicidal.

        --
        Arun