5808GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 | GNOME 3.0 Hackfest

  • Akhil Laddha
    Feb 20, 2011
      GNOME.Asia comes to India this year and will be hosted in its very own Namma
      Bengaluru. Our objectives are to get together GNOME contributors to work on,
      promote and celebrate the GNOME 3.0 release as well as leverage on the GNOME
      3.0 release to build a bigger GNOME community in Asia. We target to invite
      the GNOME release team, Documentation team, Marketing team, Translation team
      and those contributors who will be involved with the actual mechanics of the
      GNOME 3.0 launch as well as those contributors living in Asia.

      This year we have a GNOME.Asia 2011 Hackfest for 3 days (+2 optional days)
      followed by the GNOME.Asia 2011 conference for 2 days. We plan to open up
      the registrations for the conference very soon.

      Call for Paper

      ===========

      If you are planning to talk at GNOME.Asia Summit 2011, please submit your
      talk from here:
      * *

      * http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/2011/submittalks/*

      *
      *

      *Today (Feb 21) *is the last day for submitting your talks.

      *
      *

      Guideline is from here:
      * *

      *https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/CallForPaper*

      Call for Sponsors

      ====================

      The Call for Sponsors document can be downloaded from,
      * *

      *
      http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=GNOME.Asia2011_CallforSponsors.pdf
      *

      Do let us know if you can reach out to more companies for sponsoring the
      event.

      Note: The call for paper form is only for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011, for GNOME
      3.0 Hackfest, please use the Hackfest wiki page to register.

      Hackfest wiki page - * http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOME.Asia2011*

      *
      *

      GNOME.Asia 2011 - * http://2011.gnome.asia/*

      *
      *

      Hope to see you all at GNOME.Asia Summit 2011!