4179Re: Distant Sound of Thunder

  • blurredsubspace
    Jul 23, 2007
      --- In foss-in@yahoogroups.com, Atul Chitnis <listadmin@...> wrote:
      > And if you in college, *this* would be a good time to let us know when
      > your university/college has exams in the 4th quarter of 2007!

      *ahem*
      A couple of months later, I am sure this is mostly an exercise in
      irrelevance:

      End-semester Examinations: Monday, November 26 to Friday, November 30,
      2007. Semester Holidays: Saturday, December 1, 2007, to Sunday,
      January 6, 2008.

      My only defense being that I found out only recently, and am writing
      for the sake of completeness. I look forward to the announcement, and
      am keeping fingers crossed anyway.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic