4119Re: [foss.in] Distant Sound of Thunder

  • Dr. Tarique Sani
    May 23, 2007
      On 5/22/07, arun kumar <arun_dpi@...> wrote:

      Hi Arun,

      > Yes me too have intrest to be a volunteer.Please advise how to become a volunteer.

      Nice to know that, one of the qualities which we look for in
      volunteers is that they listen to what is being said :) BUT on the
      other hand we are patient as well (to a degree) so to quote from
      Gaurav Chaturvedi's mail

      >> There will be an official call for volunteers, just make sure you
      reply to that call, but dont >> expect it anytime soon :-)

      Cheers
      Tarique

      PHP Applications for E-Biz: http://www.sanisoft.com

      Coppermine Picture Gallery: http://coppermine.sf.net