4018Re: [foss.in] How was FOSS.in??

  • Sulamita Garcia
    Dec 7, 2006
      > I'm sorry for my stupidity ,but i couldn't attend FOSS.in ,and the
      > media didn't cover like the much hyped IT.in.

      Those conferences usually means different things to different people, but
      I think there is one idea that most people there shared: inspiring. If I
      would have to define this conference in just one word, would be
      inspiration.

      I was jet-lagged a lot and confused more than usual, but at least the last
      day I could enjoy it better. I have the privilege to share room with
      Suparna, I saw her talk and is awesome how comfortable she is talking
      about bits and bytes and shy talking any other thing.

      I specially liked the Bernhard Krieger's talk, and of course, Tim Pritlove
      closing keynote. I know for sure I will attend the Congress next year.

      As well Foss.IN/2007 too.

      --
      "A little less conversation, a little more action please"
      °v° Sulamita Garcia

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic