3257Re: [foss.in] FOSS.IN/2005 DVDs

    Dec 22, 2005
      On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Arun Raghavan wrote:

      > I heard something to the effect that FC4 from the DVD did not work --
      > could someone confirm either way?

      Just a rumour spread by supporters of another Linux distro. :)

      FC4 installs just fine off the DVD - it was the one thing Shanu tested
      several times over before sending the DVD for replication.

      There have been a few cases of bad/blank DVDs, and we have taken up that
      matter with the replication vendor, but in general there have been few
      complaints, but tons of success reports.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic