3254Re: [foss.in] FOSS.IN/2005 DVDs

  • sashank
    Dec 22, 2005
      Arun Raghavan wrote:

      >On 12/22/05, Atul Chitnis <listadmin@...> wrote:
      >

      >>We have a few hundred FOSS.IN/2005 Delegate DVDs left, and were wondering
      >>what to do with them.
      >>

      >I heard something to the effect that FC4 from the DVD did not work --
      >could someone confirm either way?

      the only problem for me was i had to disable selinux while installation
      for it was failing somewhere in between while installing , rest was fine
      , i dont know whter it was truely due to selinux disabling alone !
      may be for more help u can try at technical mailing list , may be off
      track here ....

      --
      Failure Means ......Delay .......not Defeat