3253Re: [foss.in] FOSS.IN/2005 DVDs

  • Thejaswi I
    Dec 22, 2005
      On 12/22/05, Arun Raghavan <arunisgod@...> wrote:

      > On 12/22/05, Atul Chitnis <listadmin@...> wrote:
      > > We have a few hundred FOSS.IN/2005 Delegate DVDs left, and were
      > wondering
      > > what to do with them.
      >
      > I heard something to the effect that FC4 from the DVD did not work --
      > could someone confirm either way?

      I had no problem installing FC4 from the dvd. In some cases ( like in my
      Office Desktop ) i had to do a mediacheck followed by fedora install while
      installing to avoid getting a Kernel Panic message. This is a known issue
      and exists in all the FC4 iso's i have tried.

      --
      Thejaswi I
      Applibase Software Ltd