3248Re: [foss.in] FOSS.IN/2005 DVDs

  • blurredsubspace
    Dec 22, 2005
      --- In foss-in@yahoogroups.com, "Das, Surjo [OS-IE]" <surjo.das@s...>
      > Hi,
      > A similar thing happened recently at PESIT, BMS and now the SCE guys
      > are planning something. Pravin would be more than glad to help you
      > folks in such an event. Count me in as well. Been a while since I
      > visited Mounts :)
      > -Surjo.
      > View my online journal at http://surjodas.blogspot.com

      Thank you very much for considering the idea. I'll be grateful - not
      to mention delighted - if this can be organized. Like I said earlier,
      I'll try and take care of the details on this end, and ensure
      everything works out as smoothly as possible. For the records, MCC is
      closing for Christmas, and reopens only on the second of January. I
      certainly hope that does not pose a problem.

      I was also thinking along the lines of inviting a few students from
      other colleges - notably Christ, Josephs' and PESIT - to attend the
      workshop. We haven't had IT events in a long while, and perhaps this
      is a good time to get together. I hope that is okay.

      I hope I can look forward to your visit to Mounts! Thank you again for
      your time and attention.

      With warm regards,
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic