3247RE: [foss.in] FOSS.IN/2005 DVDs

  • Das, Surjo [OS-IE]
    Dec 22, 2005

      Hi,

      A similar thing happened recently at PESIT, BMS and now the SCE guys are
      planning something. Pravin would be more than glad to help you folks in
      such an event. Count me in as well. Been a while since I visited Mounts :)

      -Surjo.

      View my online journal at http://surjodas.blogspot.com
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic