3245RE: [foss.in] FOSS.IN/2005 DVDs

    Dec 22, 2005
      On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Das, Surjo [OS-IE] wrote:

      > We could also distribute them during the January BLUG Meet if stocks
      > last :)

      I am not so sure if that would achieve the objectives of FOSS.IN. BLUG
      members are, by definition, already Linux users, right? ;)

      We'd like to feel that the DVDs are used to help people get started with
      FOSS.

      BTW - a solid bunch of you have written to me privately about these DVDs.
      Wrong approach - if it isn't discussed on this list, it isn't happening.
      The idea is to form a concrete plan, and that can't be done if it is
      discussed in private.

      Don't be shy, you can come out in the open and express interest - no one
      will hold it against you, and the Microsoft police can't get *all* of you.
      ;)

      F O S S . I N
      India's Premier FOSS Conference
      http://foss.in