      follows:

      Date : Friday, 31-May

      Time : 6:00pm-8:30pm

      Venue : Hotel Ashraya International
      Infantry Road
      Opposite Police Commissioner's Office

      Hall : Shambhavi (beside reception)

      Charge : Rs.25/head (assuming that the meet is sponsored)

      Agenda : Linux Bangalore/2002 : The opening brief
      What, who, how, where, when, why, etc.

      The idea behind the LB/2002 brief is to get the BLUG to
      decide on what we want to do this year, how wide the scope
      will be, exhibition or not, target audience,
      local/national/international, etc.

      If you are interested in being part of this event, this
      would be a good time to make your voice heard.

      Talk : Digital Photography under Linux
      Supported cameras, applications, tips and tricks
      Atul Chitnis and others

      (If you own a digital still camera, please bring it for
      the meet.)

      Extra : One more item (To be announced during the meet)

      Food : Meet will end with heavy snacks and tea/coffee.

      Note : Because we only managed to get the smaller hall this time,
      things may be a wee bit cramped. Don't let that put you
      off - this hall has been witness to some of the BLUG's
      greatest moments!

      Press : Press is welcome to attend. Please send mail to
      pr@... to pre-register yourself and to
      allow us to send you a press kit after the meet.

      Discuss : All discussions about this meet in
      linux-bangalore-non-tech@yahoogroups.com

      See you all there!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic