Welcome Message!

  • Farid Bachtiar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2000
      Welcome to the group ...

      By joining this group, it means that you are the people who concern
      about Indonesian tax matters. This group is available for you to meet
      your curiousity on such matters. To enhance our knowledge, please
      send only your opinion, or views about Indonesian tax problems or
      news or decrees. You can send your words either in Indonesian
      language or in English.

      I am not in a qualification to solve your tax problems, but the group
      will help you to do so. The group will be worth a lot for you, I
      hope. However, I have the right to get someone out of the group, if
      he/she breaks the rule of the group.

      Again, feel free to send your comments and please, make yourself at
      home! Thank you for your joining ...

      Best regards,

      Milist Admin.