Welcome and happy Norouz

  • soshiyans
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002
      Welcome, today, 1st of Farvardin 1381 is the opening date of this
      group. this group founded on 30.12.2001 and now is opening. I hope in
      this group we can do our best to know Forugh, and other Authers and
      know ourselves that we intrested to her and to our culture.
      This Group is a good place to do this about Forugh and I invite you
      to be active in this matter.
      thanks a lot and so Happy Norouz.
      best regards,
      Soshiyans