New Officer Announcement

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2008
      Lady Guendallina has stepped up and taken the position of Master
      Carpenter. What that means is she will be overseeing our A & S
      segment. She mentioned to me last night she is already thinking about
      having A & S meetings. I'm excited as the SCA & LHA is not all about
      fighting and now we have someone heading up an important area.

      Congratz Lady Guen and thank you for taking on this position.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2008
        A garb day is in the works--what i wnat to know is what kind of garb are people interested in making.  Let me know. I will start pulling out my old cheat sheets for easy garb or make new ones.  And Probably we'll do that on a sunday and plan to spend the whole day working on it.

        I've also got thoughts about doing a monthly project day.  where people can bring any kind of project to work on.

        That's at least the start.  Got some other class ideas in thinking stage.

        Any and all ideas welcome :)

        -Guen

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2008
          I need to start with something basic like a tunic, long term I need to make a couple robes to fit over my heavy armour for my saracen persona.  But I am a beginer at this point.

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2008
            Okay tunic and tunic gowns will probably be the first class anyway.