Merry Christmas

  • ppackard0218
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2013

      As write this the tree went up Saturday, we had to get new lights as all of the old ones died. They look good. There is nothing under the tree, but Tricia and I agree this is the most blessed Christmas God has given us thru our work friends, household friends and our Church Family. There will be things under the tree for Christmas but they will wait as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and reflect on all the great blessings he has given us this year. If any of our friends read this and will be alone this Christmas please reach out to us, both Tricia and I want to share our Christmas dinner with you. We have a 22 pound turkey and all the fixings there is plenty to share. To all our friends no matter who you are, may God bless you with a very Merry Christmas.