Saturday Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 6:18 AM
      Hey guys,

      The meeting this Saturday is rain or shine. We will BBQ hot dogs and
      burgers and supply salad. We will also have fruit punch for drink.
      If you wish to eat something else we will throw it on the grill. If
      you are looking for something to bring, chips, dessert, and a side
      like mac salad are options.

      There will be children so let's keep the drinking in check.

      We will meeting and review the code to make it final, put a plan in
      motion for getting an indoor location for this fall and winter.
      Really work in the Household Device. And anything else I have
      forgot.

      Check the calendar for times and location.

      See you there, please let us know if you will be there, if you
      already told Tricia then you do not been reply.

      Thanks,