Fencing, LHA style

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2013
      We are on for this Sunday. Please remember we take time to set up in this weather. We set up canopies and make ten gallons of Gator-aid. Regulars if you are not going to make the practice be respectful and let us know by noon. If you are visiting and not a regular it would be wise to confirm before showing up.

      1650 New State Hwy
      Raynham, MA 02767

      2:00 PM till 5:00 PM

      We will have the BBQ ready if you bring food.

      Philippe
      508-944-1915