Fencing, LHA style

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2013
      Since it appears everyone in our group has some form injury we will take this Sunday off.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4 1:22 PM
        We are on for this Sunday. Please remember we take time to set up in this weather. We set up canopies and make ten gallons of Gator-aid. Regulars if you are not going to make the practice be respectful and let us know by noon. If you are visiting and not a regular it would be wise to confirm before showing up.

        1650 New State Hwy
        Raynham, MA 02767

        2:00 PM till 5:00 PM

        We will have the BBQ ready if you bring food.

        Philippe
        508-944-1915