LHA Fencing , 6/23/2013, 2:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: LHA Fencing

      Date: Sunday June 23, 2013
      Time: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: 1650 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767
      Notes: We will be Training and doing drills using the LHA rules.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
        It is going to be very hot this Sunday, we will have gator-aid ready. Dress as light as you can, but be properly protected. We will pace ourselves. One of the things we will be talking and training on melee so we work out the kinks from Vineland.