Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Showing our Colours

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17 6:36 AM
      NP,  I thought you had some good ideas.

      Philippe

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: TAMblP (J. Root) <tamrscabaldur@...>
      To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 8:25:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Showing our Colours

      Sorry, I meant from back to front

      Come, come, whoever you are.
      Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving.
      It doesn’t matter.
      Ours is not a caravan of despair.
      Come, even if you have broken your vow
      a hundred times.
      Come, yet again, come, come.

      Rumi

      --- On Sat, 8/16/08, tamrscabaldur <tamrscabaldur@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      From: tamrscabaldur <tamrscabaldur@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 8:51 PM

      Anyone interested in making a big showing of ourselves at the next event?

      We should find a way to show unmistakably that "We have Arrived" and
      appear loudly as a solid household at the next event.

      We might make our debut by announcing ourselves at court for hire by
      the baron as privateers promising to prowl the northern waters taking
      a tax from the Caroligian Barony to profit Smoking Rocks. We could
      proceed from front to back together armed and with a Banner with our mark.

      Tamr Shaban Iskeri