Fencing, LHA style

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013
      We are back to training this next Sunday. At Vineland we learned our strengths and what we need to work on. We will also have the BBQ if you wish to bring something.

      2:00 PM
      1650 New State Hwy
      Raynham, MA 02767
      Phil 508-944-1915
      Tricia 508-441-7040
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 27, 2013
        Since it appears everyone in our group has some form injury we will take this Sunday off.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 4, 2013
          We are on for this Sunday. Please remember we take time to set up in this weather. We set up canopies and make ten gallons of Gator-aid. Regulars if you are not going to make the practice be respectful and let us know by noon. If you are visiting and not a regular it would be wise to confirm before showing up.

          1650 New State Hwy
          Raynham, MA 02767

          2:00 PM till 5:00 PM

          We will have the BBQ ready if you bring food.

          Philippe
          508-944-1915