Vineland

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      I just wanted to say thank you to our crew, you did yourselves proud. We looked solid on the field and without our four fighters it would have been pretty quick work by Carolingia on the melee field. To show our influence Carolingia had six fighters, we had four, Bridge three and SR had two. Our household out numbered two of the three baronies present. And we all seemed to have a good time. Extra thanks to Brian and his friend for making the trip from PA.