Fencing, LHA style

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
      We will be fine tuning for Vineland this Sunday. Due to request we will meeting at 2:00 PM. The BBQ will be ready if you bring something to cook.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013
        We are back to training this next Sunday. At Vineland we learned our strengths and what we need to work on. We will also have the BBQ if you wish to bring something.

        2:00 PM
        1650 New State Hwy
        Raynham, MA 02767
        Phil 508-944-1915
        Tricia 508-441-7040
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 27, 2013
          Since it appears everyone in our group has some form injury we will take this Sunday off.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 4, 2013
            We are on for this Sunday. Please remember we take time to set up in this weather. We set up canopies and make ten gallons of Gator-aid. Regulars if you are not going to make the practice be respectful and let us know by noon. If you are visiting and not a regular it would be wise to confirm before showing up.

            1650 New State Hwy
            Raynham, MA 02767

            2:00 PM till 5:00 PM

            We will have the BBQ ready if you bring food.

            Philippe
            508-944-1915