Wednesday Night Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 5:16 PM
      Well, we had a unplanned training tonight. Newbie came in and did really well. It was good to do drills and then singles, shield and case. I think everyone felt good about the training. Again walked away feeling pretty good. Not sure what is going on with the body but fencing seems to have a good effect. Look forward to seeing everyone this coming Sunday for more fencing!