LHA Fencing , 5/26/2013, 2:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2013
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: LHA Fencing

      Date: Sunday May 26, 2013
      Time: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: 1650 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767
      Notes: We will be Training and doing drills using the LHA rules.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2013
        Phil Packard 3:00 PM So we had practice today, small group, but that is ok. Fine tuned the protective plate for my upper left chest. It worked perfectly, it was awesome. Went a few rounds and did a lot trash talking, " now they will know why they fear the night", hey if cancer could not stop me from form being on this field what do you think you are going to do". You know the general silly trash. It felt really good to be on the field after over a year. 5:50 PM, I was so pleased with the plate and being able to actually fence I took the family out to dinner. 7:30 PM Just got home, my body is screaming at me, "What are you a special kind of stupid? Like all the muscles you haven't used for over a year were not going to be just a bit up set?'. I would like to thank my wife for helping me engineer the protective plate, even if she is laughing at me.

        Philippe