Fencing, LHA style

    Message 1 of 8 , May 20, 2013
      We will be back on track this Sunday, May 26th to train and do drills 3:00 PM. This rain or shine, we have canopies for the gear and we personally do not melt if it rains. If you wish we will be firing up the BBQ, you may bring food to cook.

      New fighters, if you wish to qual for Vineland you cannot miss any more Sundays

      For more info you can contact myself at lordp218@..., Tricia at ladys218@... or reach to us at the FTMS Yahoo board or the Facebook group.

      FTMS Period Cooking
      May 26th, @ 3:00 PM
      1650 New State Hwy (RT 44)
      Raynham, MA 02767
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2013
        We will be starting June with the usual Sunday afternoon training and fencing If you wish we will be firing up the BBQ, you may bring food to cook.

        We have been asked to consider a week night for training and fencing, this will be talked about this Sunday. We will also be talking about our plan for Vineland for the three or four fighters going.

        Important note, we have to run to the hospital right after church so if we are not there right at 3:00 PM, we are coming. I really do not see this happening.

        For more info you can contact myself at lordp218@..., Tricia at ladys218@... or reach to us at the FTMS Yahoo board or the Facebook group.

        FTMS Period Cooking
        June 2nd, @ 3:00 PM
        1650 New State Hwy (RT 44)
        Raynham, MA 02767
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2013
          We had a good practice today, sorry Ryan for the burse. We paced ourselves with the heat. Did quick drills and then a bear pit. We worked on three man melee drills and team work

          We talked a bit about plans for Vineland and then more melee. Work was also being on done on the household flag and a detailed conversation on some demos for this year. It was a full practice.

          Only one more week before Vineland and much to do!! ļ

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
            We will be fine tuning for Vineland this Sunday. Due to request we will meeting at 2:00 PM. The BBQ will be ready if you bring something to cook.
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013
              We are back to training this next Sunday. At Vineland we learned our strengths and what we need to work on. We will also have the BBQ if you wish to bring something.

              2:00 PM
              1650 New State Hwy
              Raynham, MA 02767
              Phil 508-944-1915
              Tricia 508-441-7040
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 27, 2013
                Since it appears everyone in our group has some form injury we will take this Sunday off.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 4, 2013
                  We are on for this Sunday. Please remember we take time to set up in this weather. We set up canopies and make ten gallons of Gator-aid. Regulars if you are not going to make the practice be respectful and let us know by noon. If you are visiting and not a regular it would be wise to confirm before showing up.

                  1650 New State Hwy
                  Raynham, MA 02767

                  2:00 PM till 5:00 PM

                  We will have the BBQ ready if you bring food.

                  Philippe
                  508-944-1915